Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Alwareness November piece by Heli St Luce

I retitled this Hope for this month. It used to be called

AM I MAKING PROGRESS?

I try to do them every day
You have to be careful with the word you choose
Positive statements to change the way
Your mind works, so you cannot loose
In life’s arena of learning how to live
Learning how to dare, learning how to give
I feel like I’m poor and I wanna be rich
I’d like to be sweet and lovely
But I now that I’m a bitch
To be a rich bitch is more than OK
But to be a poor bitch is a sad and sorry state.
The patterns in my subconscious are sabotaging me
So I’m doing affirmations to set myself free.
I try to do them every day
You have to be careful with the words you write
You do them at least 10 x in the morning then again at night
I conjugate them, I sing them
You may write them, say them, paint them,think them
And you pray that somewhere, somehow you manage to sink them
Into the layers where they can make changes
And alter the layout of those mountainous ranges
That compose our sub conscious.
The place where it’s begun, the roots of our being according to Jung
I do try to do them everyday
You have to be careful with the words you pick
There are no no’s allowed that’s the main trick
But to see the no’s you have to be quick
Vigilance is needed to find a different way of phrasing
The things you want to loose add or keep
It takes a lot of weighing up to find what’s best believe me
Using other peoples is an alternative that’s easy
Louise Hay, Shakti Gawain, Diana Mariechild, Sondra Ray
There’s many more who write them, and yes, men write em too
It could be the easiest way to create change in the inner you.
You can write them for a certain number of days
There are many, different formulae, many different ways
I don’t know if really work, I’ll tell you what they do do, for me.
When I try to do them each and every day
I’m very, very careful with the words I choose to say
I make up tunes to sing them as I walk,
I sing them as I cycle and drive
If only I could sing them instead of talk
They help to set my mood in morning’s early light
And they give me good dreams when I do them late at night
I Lennie now release the patterns in my conscious  
                  creating resistance to my good
I allow myself the best and I accept it now with ease.
Everything I eat adds to my health, strength, beauty and vitality
It helps maintain my perfect weight of 75 kilos.
Money flows easily into my life,
I have more than enough for all of my needs 4, 000E p.m.
I am a magnet for divine prosperity
With some of them it seems I’m still a little off the mark
But you can’t light a fire until you have a spark
I weigh more than 75 kilos, I desire much more money
When I recite my affirmations people think they're funny
The fact that they're not quite true yet doesn't make me a liar
It's addressing being lazy, while deciding to be a flyer
So I try to do them each and everyday
I like it when I’m happy and they make me feel that way
I’m giving myself a present that’s a positive thing to do
And maybe if I keep it up they’ll all come true

No comments:

Post a Comment